FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US.
Mini, High Performance Three-Way Line Array Enclosure
Digital Mixing Console w/
48 Mono & 4 Stereo Inputs
SCARLET 2i2 [Gen 3]
Digital Audio Interface
Digital Rack Mixing Console
Audio Press Box
- Theatre Sound Reinforcement
- Live Sound Reinforcement
- Corporate Events
- Fixed Installations
- Delay systems for large scale outdoor sound reinforcement
• Digital Audio Mixing System
- Mini three-way line array element
- Hybrid® dual 8" (200mm) LF+MF configuration (-3dB@60Hz)
- LF+MF - 100dB @1W, 1m (single cabinet)
- Twin 1" (25mm) HF horn - 106dB @1W, 1m (single cabinet)
- Consistent 100º (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- Passive or biamp operation
- 12 ohm system impedance, up to 4 cabinets on one amplifier channel
- Fast, integral rigging system with variable splay angles
- ViewPoint™ array optimisation software
- Factory controller presets for a wide variety of configurations
- Compatible with W8L Longbow and W8LC line-array elements
- Compatible with WSXa, WLX, WMX and WS218X subwoofers
Three-Way Mini, Vertically Arrayable Enclosure
The Martin Audio W8LMD is a mini, wide-dispersion vertically arrayable enclosure. It can be used individually and in small quantities for short to medium throw applications (up to 30 metres) as well as a down fill element for the W8LM.
Its 20° vertical dispersion requires fewer cabinets to cover the same area as a conventional line array element, yet it still benefits from the smooth, predictable coverage of a vertically coupled system.
- 7ft (2.1 metre) folded-horn subwoofer
- Maximum efficiency deep bass reproduction
- Mirror image stacking capability
- Bass ground stack for W8 and W8C
- Outdoor bass line source
- Contemporary dance music subwoofer
Dual-Driver Vented Sub-Bass System
The WS218X is a high performance sub-bass system designed for use with large scale Wavefront and Blackline systems, in both touring and install applications. It features twin, 1000 watt 18" (460mm) drive units with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The birch ply cabinet is fitted with six pocket handles and four 4" (100mm) castors for easy deployment. It features large area porting to reduce air noise.
- Medium/Large Scale Touring Systems
- Theatre Sound Systems
- Club Sound Reinforcement
- Special Effects Sub-Bass
• CDL 18
Dante®-enabled Active Subwoofer
The MLX is a very high performance subwoofer with onboard amplification, DSP and networking. Capable of more than 150dB peak output at 1m, it is the ultimate subwoofer for large scale tours, festivals and installations.
CDL 18 Features:
- Single 18-inch LF transducer with a 4-inch voice coil provides articulate low-end punch.
- Designed as the companion sub bass enclosure to the CDL12 full-range Constant Directivity Loudspeakers.
- Dante™ networking capability provides easy integration into established audio networks.
- Integrated PDA-1000 amplifier provides 2000W of peak power.
- Onboard DSP can be remotely controlled via WorxControl
software for system optimization and speaker grouping.
- Integrated rigging hardware provides simple connection to other CDL- series enclosures
CDL 18 Applications:
- Outdoor festivals
- Stadiums, arenas and theatres
- Concert halls
- Premium fixed installations
• CDL 12
Constant Directivity Loudspeaker (C.D.L.)
Get rid of that heavy analog snake and take control of your mixes with the PreSonus® StudioLive® AVB 16AI Mix System, which combines a StudioLive RML16AI rack mixer, StudioLive CS18AI Ethernet/AVB control surface, and integrated control, recording, and production software.
Scalable, fully recallable, networked over AVB Ethernet, and tightly integrated with included software, the StudioLive AVB 16AI Mix System puts your I/O in an onstage, rack-mount mixer with Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, while providing an advanced control surface at front-of-house with 18 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 4x2 I/O. And it can be expanded up to 48 inputs by cascading a second StudioLive RML-series mixer!
When the Midas M32/M32R are used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs and the ULTRANET port allows direct connection to Turbosound iQ Series loudspeakers and the Behringer POWERPLAY P-16 Personal Monitoring System – which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers.
It also includes 2 optical ADAT sockets and AES-3 (AES/EBU) for connecting to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via your PC – plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control.
iLive is a uniquely flexible digital mixing system. By putting the DSP and audio in the MixRack we have opened up a whole world of control and networking possibilities.
An iLive system can be anything from a full blown touring rig controlled by modular Surfaces that look and feel much like conventional mixing consoles, right through to an ultra-compact setup with just a MixRack controlled via a laptop or tablet.
The M32R combines a control surface with streamlined workflow, extensive I/O and signal processing into a compact desktop form factor. Employing award- winning Midas PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed Midas PRO motorized faders that are rated for one million cycles, along with a daylight-viewable TFT screen, the control surface is designed to allow immediate access to critical functions with total and automatic recall of settings.
Extensive onboard I/O includes 40 A/D and 24 D/A Cirrus Logic converters, 96 bi-directional channels over SuperMAC AES50, stereo AES/EBU out, 16 channels of ULTRANET personal monitoring and 32 x 32 channels of recording over USB...
- Rich, vibrant sound from 16 Midas preamps
- Incredibly strong yet lightweight, thanks to carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel construction
- Outstanding signal path with 48kHz digital conversion
- Impeccable sound quality throughout your signal path, with time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- Best-in-class motorized faders rated at over 1 million life cycles
- 32 channels of live recording and playback via a pre-installed Klark
- Teknik DN32-LIVE expansion module
- Live Sound
- Post Production
- Live & Studio Recording
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The DL32 is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box.
The DL32 provides 32 Midas PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, with a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328').
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between
- Midas M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32
- Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Moderate Sized Venues
- Touring Rigs
- ...and more!
40-Channel Digital Mixing Desk
- Up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session - stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 25 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 7" full color TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
• CS18 AI
Ethernet/AVB Control Surface
CS18 AI Features:
- 4 Effects Mute/Mix button with TAP
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Active Integration with PreSonus software includes UC Surface software
- For StudioLive RM Mixers Studio One
- 18x 100mm Touch-Sensitive Faders
- Adjustable-Color RGB Select Buttons
- 16x Scribble Strip Display Indicators
- 4.3" Color Touch-Sensitive Display
- Studio One Control Surface Functionality
- 2x TRS Line Inputs
- 2x XLR Line Outputs
- Stereo Headphone Output Level Control
RML16 AI Features:
- 8 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic- TRS line inputs, each with:
- Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- 8 XLR line-level Mix outputs:
- 1 DB25 jack mirrors 8 line-level Mix outputs
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center) with analog trim pots
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option card
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation)
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses:
- Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 52-in/34-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The iDR-48 sits in the middle of the fixed format range with 48 Mic/Line inputs and 24 XLR line outputs.
- 8U fixed format MixRack
- 48 mic/line in, 24 XLR out*
- 64×32 RackExtra DSP with 8 stereo FX
- ACE™ Surface link plus Port B network option
- Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
- Network bridges to Surface via ACE™
- MIDI and PL-Anet ports
- Built in headphone amp with level control
- External iPS10 redundant power supply option
- Larger fixed format Surface
- Control Surface has 28-Faders (3 Banks) w/ 4-Layers (112 Control Strips)
- Touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- New, high grade, recallable mic/line preamps
- Local analog and SPDIF I/O available at the surface
- 64x32 RackExtra DSP engine with 8 stereo FX processors
- Stereo FX slots emulating high quality popular devices
- Up to 72 sources to the mix
- 3 Dynamics, PEQ, HPF and Delay on all 64 channels
- 2 Dynamics, PEQ, Delay and GEQ on all 32 mixes
- Channel or mix view of sends on faders or rotaries
- 28 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 16 in, 12 out audio
- In = 8x TRS line, 4x phono, 2x SPDIF
- Out = 8x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
- TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
- ACE™ Surface link (audio and control over single CAT5)
- Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI port
- …and much more!
Digital Mixing Control Surface w/ 4 Layers of 28 Faders
StudioLive 24 Features:
- 24-channel digital mixing console with built-in SD card recorder
- Record and play back up to 38 channels via USB, or up to 55 channels via AVB Ethernet
- Built-in SD card support for multitrack recording and virtual sound-checks
- Fully-recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- 24 DCA groups help you manage complex productions with high channel counts
- Four internal effects buses
- Support for insert effects on up to four channels
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Better visual feedback than ever, with full-color touchscreen and channel scribble strips
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes
- Bluetooth wireless streaming makes it easy to play music from a smartphone or tablet
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 24 Channels
- Standard channel inputs are differentially balanced and are equipped with a 5-position attenuation pad switch. A variable gain trim control with 34 dB of range enables faders to lower distortion/noise levels. While designed to accept optional IT3000 input transformers, internally, on a channel-by-channel basis, transformerless inputs provide "transparent" sound that many engineers prefer, while retaining excellent stability and good common mode rejection.
- Flexible Equalizers Each input channel includes a 4-band parametric equalizer plus a variable frequency high pass filter. The Low-Mid and High-Mid bands provide peaking equalization sweepable from 160 to 1,600 Hz and 800 to 8,000 Hz respectively, providing a generous overlap of control in the critical midrange region. The Equalizer gain and Q controls are center detented for convenience. The entire circuit can be bypassed or "brought in" on cue through the EQ In/Out switch.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs, 24 mix buses and 2 stereo outputs, and 8 matrix outputs.
- Custom "DSP7" LSI for ultra-high-speed 96-kHz/32-bit processing.
- I/O capacity and functionality can be doubled or tripled by adding one or two rack-mountable DSP5D Digital Mixing Systems.
- Easy "virtual soundcheck" with individually assignable channels does not require complex re-patching.
- Built-in VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects offer impeccable simulations of classic signal processing gear.
- 8 high-performance multi-effect processors and 12 graphic equalizers built in.
- Enhanced security features keep the system operating flawlessly in any application.
- 16 mono mic/line input and 4 stereo input channels, expandable up to 32 channels in two layers.
- 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, plus stereo and mono buses with LCR mode.
- Compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily.(12.0 kg)
- Virtual Rack packed with effects and EQ for just about any processing requirements.
• 16-Input Networked Mixing System
• Digital Audio Mixing System
• RML16 AI
16-Channel Rack-Mount Digital Mixing Interface
Digital Rack Mixing Console
32-In/16-Out Stage Box, w/ ULTRANET & ADAT Interfaces
iLive Fixed-Format MixRack with AES Audio (8 RU)
StudioLive AR12 Features:
- Channels and Buses
- 14-channel mixer
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with:
• 60mm level fader
• PFL solo
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14)
- 2 monitor buses with PFL solo
- 1 stereo effects bus
- 1 stereo effects return with:
• 60 mm master fader
• Dedicated monitor sends
• Effects bypass footswitch jack
- Inputs and Outputs
- 2 instrument inputs
- 12 balanced line inputs
- 2 unbalanced inserts
- 8 balanced mic inputs with:
• Class A microphone preamp
• Global 48V phantom power
- Stereo Super Channel with:
• Stereo RCA inputs
• ⅛-inch stereo input
• Switchable SD™/USB stereo playback
• Bluetooth 4.1 input
- L/R XLR main outputs
- 2 balanced TRS monitor outputs
- 1 balanced TRS effects output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
The PM5D V2 includes 48 XLR/balanced TRS analog mono inputs with manual mic preamps, plus additional 4 stereo line level inputs.
The 32-channel/17-fader LS9 Series Digital Mixing Console with 8 Bus Outputs and Card Expansion, and Onboard DSP, is a surprisingly small size and lightweight of the LS9-16 make it a perfect choice for applications that require maximum portability and handling ease.
Made for portable live sound, Yamaha Commercial Audio LS9 consoles pack a staggering amount of production power in a surprisingly simple and perfectly portable package. This ultra-compact 32-channel LS9-16, with its 16 mic/line inputs, weighs under 27 lbs.
StudioLive® 24*: 32-channel digital mixer and USB audio interface with motorized faders. Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class.
To get a great mix, you need high-quality effects. StudioLive® AR USB hybrid mixers have you covered with an internal stereo effects processor with 16 presets, including an assortment of room,
hall, and plate reverbs; chorus and delay effects; even a preset
that emulates an acoustically treated studio room to provide a warmer, more intimate tone.
A dedicated effects return, complete with master level fader and dedicated monitor sends, lets you adjust the amount of the effects in your main and monitor mixes. You can even bypass the effects with a footswitch (optional). It’s just another way that StudioLive AR mixers enable you to build professional-quality mixes and recordings quickly and easily.
This board has 24 XLR mic inputs with TRS insert send/returns on each channel. 8 Aux Sends, 8 Group sub ins, 8 group outs, 8 mtrx sub in, 8 mtrx outs, talk back, 1-4 aux returns, stereo sub in (L,R), cue sub in, cue out, cue control, 8 group inserts, 8 aux inserts, stereo out, osc out, comm in, VCA slave/master, mute slave/master, phantom power master.
The XR 600G powered mixer offers exclusive Peavey technology such as the FLS feedback location system and DDT speaker protection, plus two 9-band graphic EQs and 16-bit digital effects. This moderately priced mixer also includes six XLR inputs, six 1/4 inch inputs, one Tape/CD/Line In and legendary Peavey reliability.
- 2x200 watts at 4 ohms DDT protected power
- FLX (Feedback Locating System)
- Built-in digital effects including: Reverb, Delay, Vocal Exciter
- Two 9-band graphic EQs (one assignable to monitor or channel 1)
- Input signal present peak indicators
- 7 channels with 3-band EQ and monitor send, Mic mute switch
- 6 XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power
The audio mixing console is a self-contained unit, complete with input, output and master sections and an integral switched mode power supply capable of operating under various AC voltage inputs from 90VAC to 240V AC. The audio mixing console has 6 mono input channels, two stereo input channels and a stereo mix master output.
It is possible to have the audio mixer mounted on a desktop or rack-mounted through optional rack mounting ears, and is constructed of a rugged steel panelled construction. All jack sockets are made of a metal construction.
Rane takes performance mixer design as seriously as performing DJs take their art form. In an effort to provide the best instrument possible, Rane devoted two years of R&D to developing a mixer with unparalleled performance.
The TTM 56 is flexible, durable, and feature packed. The audio quality of the TTM 56 qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications.
TTM 56 Features:
- UltNon-contact magnetic program faders and crossfader.
- Continuously adjustable Contour adjustments for all faders.
- Program-1 and Program-2 Input Buses with:
o Phono and Line input with Transform switch.
o Input Gain control.
o 3-band Accelerated-Slope™, full cut (+6 dB to off) EQ.
o FlexFX™ effects loop assignment with Wet / Dry control.
- Auxiliary (session mix) Input / Output with Level controls.
- Balanced Mic input with Level control with:
o 2-band EQ and independent Effects Loop.
- Independent Balanced and unbalanced Master Outputs.
- Two 10-segment meters feature peak-hold with:
o Source switch for dual-mono Cue or stereo Master.
- Headphone monitoring with:
o Master / Cue select switch with Cue Pan control.
o Powerful headphone amplifier with Level control.
- Six mic/line inputs plus two stereo line ins
- Precision GB30 mic pre-amps
- Two configurable auxiliary buses
- XLR-type and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
- 10-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack-mountable
The Model A-24P 1-In/24-Out Passive Audio Press Feed Mult Box is a high quality passive unit. It is used for Network Feeds to up to 24 audio output sources for conferences, meetings, courtrooms, auditoriums, sports events, etc.
- Network Feeds / Press Feed Box
- Courtrooms / Trials
- Sporting Events
- Live Events / Concerts / Stadiums
- Political Conventions / Political Rallys
- Public Gatherings / Meetings / Talks
- Government Meetings / Press Conferences
- Security Briefs
- News / Interviews
- No power is required.
- This portable unit is mounted in a sturdy Halliburton aluminum case.
- (Mic/Line Switchable)
16-Channel Rack-Mount Digital Audio Interface
The Scarlett 2i2 hardware interface provides the means for connecting microphones, musical instruments or line level audio signals to a computer running macOS or Windows. The signals at the physical inputs can be routed to your audio recording software / digital audio workstation (referred to throughout this user guide as the “DAW”) at up to 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution; similarly, the DAW’s monitor or recorded output will appear at the unit’s physical outputs.
The physical outputs can be connected to an amplifier and speakers, powered monitors, headphones, analogue mixer or any other analogue audio equipment you wish to use.
Scarlett 2i2 Features:
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in.
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere.
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running.
* = Also available: StudioLive 16
Digital Mixing Console
w/ 4 Layers of 28 Faders
Ethernet/AVB Control Surface
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Desk
iLive Fixed-Format MixRack with AES Audio (8 RU)
32-In/16-Out Stage Box, w/ ULTRANET & ADAT Interfaces
Performance Analog Mixer
Audio Mixing Desk
Powered Analog Mixer
6-Channel Analog Mixer
The Surface is simply a controller for the MixRack. It also has an audio rack built into it to conveniently provide local inputs and outputs at the mix position. It features a large analogue style, one control per function processing block, TouchScreen, name and color virtual ‘write-on’ strip, banks of motorized faders with independent layers, SoftKeys, built-in headphones, local monitor and talkback. The iLive-T112 provides all iLive functionality in a cost-effective, lightweight chassis with fixed format I/O.
The Midas M32 digital mixing desk brings cutting-edge Midas innovation to the world of medium-format consoles. Loaded with 32 premium Midas preamps, 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent DSP mix buses, brilliant DSP processing and routing, and massive expansion options, the M32 is an ideal foundation for moderate venues and professional touring rigs.
Add to that a sense of ergonomics that makes it one of the easiest digital boards to get around, and there's no wonder the Midas M32 is one of the most popular mixers of its class we've ever seen
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- Recallable XMAX Class A analog mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Four 300 ms alignment delays on the last four Mix outputs
- Integrated Software - - - Capture™ recording software
- Studio One ® 3 Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- 60 mm faders
- Signal Processing
- Highpass filter on every channel
- Mono channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band
- Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets
- Recording Options
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface
• Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder
• Record main mix
• Supports SD™ and SDHC™ formats up to 32 GB
- 1 Balanced microphone
- Impedance: 5K-Ohm
- Level: Up to +18dbv
- OUTPUTS: (24 Seperate Outputs - One Each)
- Isolated "XLR"
- Noise: -100db
- Level: +18 dbm Output capability
- Impedance: 150-Ohms
- Transfer: 50Hz-20KHz (+/-2db)
- Channel Isolation: 60 db
- Passive - No power required